Latest News

How To Make Millions Of Naira As A Real Estate Agent

Now You Can Use This Simple, Step-By-Step System To Turn All Your Briefs Into Powerful Money Makers -100% Guaranteed!!! Dear Friend, Tired of living month to month not knowing when your next lead will come? You tried them all: cold calls, flyers, door-to-door, radio ads, social media, you name it. But you just don’t seem […]

HOW TO SURVIVE IN REAL ESTATE BUSINESS DURING HARD TIMES

In tough times, it can be hard to see a clear path forward – and the current environment can only be described as tough. Plummeting property prices. The potential for negative equity. Everchanging government policies. A difficult credit market. Tightening home loan criteria. Struggles with refinancing, while coping with interest-only loans turning to principal and […]

THINGS TO AVOID AS A REAL ESTATE AGENT

Are you aware that most real estate agents will never be successful? Year-after-year, statistics indicate that 93% of the deals are done by only 7% of the agents? Let’s re-word it to make sure it sinks in: 93% of the agents out there are literally fighting over the remaining 7% of the business. Really! It […]

INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: IMPACT ON REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT

At the annual Investment Meeting in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, on April 8, 2019, President Muhammadu Buhari met with investor groups and invited them to come to Nigeria and invest. Among them was the Lulu Group, which operates a chain of supermarkets and shopping malls in the Middle East and Asia. Regarding the real estate […]

EFFECT OF BOKOHARAM ON REAL ESTATE BUSINESSES

Insecurity and terrorism have recently been a major challenge for the Nigerian government. The activities of the Islamic Group (Boko Haram) have resulted in the loss of life and property in the country, particularly in northern Nigeria. Some of these activities include bomb attacks, suicide bombings, sporadic shooting of innocent citizens, defenseless people, burning of […]

CELEBRITY HOUSES IN BANANA ISLAND

The increasing number and popularity of celebrity houses in Banana Island is a direct testament to the success of real estate in Nigeria. Banana Island is one of the richest and fantastic places to live in Africa, and according to Forbes magazine, Banana Island is the most expensive place to live in Nigeria. Banana Island […]

TOP TEN REAL ESTATE AGENCIES IN NIGERIA

Before purchasing a property, there’s a need to ensure choosing the best realtor to cater for one’s interests, this is why it is important to familiarise oneself with the top ten real estate agencies in Nigeria. Whether you are an individual, group of people or corporate ventures, you will always need the service of Real […]

10 Startup Tips for Real Estate Business in Nigeria

Investing in real estate is one of the best methods you can employ to secure a future for yourself, as well as guarantee your financial freedom. However, when acquiring a property you need to take into account certain factors so that your investment yields and is fruitful. As would be subsequently discussed, the following are […]

Major Bridges in Lagos State

Being the most populous city in Africa, Lagos is naturally the home to many business and residential areas. Since there are lots of people in Lagos, and there must always be a way of transporting them to different places, and this partly accounts for the reason why there are some major bridges in Lagos state.  Tracing […]

5 Best Residential Estates in Abuja

Have you been wondering what the 5 best residential estates in Abuja are? Perhaps you are thinking about relocation, and you need a piece of credible information about the best of the best estates to move to? We’ve got you covered with our up-to-date list of the best estates in the metropolis!  If you are a first-time […]

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROPERTY TRANSFER IN NIGERIA.

One of the first things that anyone interested in buying a property in Nigeria must first know is the right Documents required for property transfer in Nigeria. Having the right knowledge will prove to be a lifesaver as it deems compulsory to have an understanding of what’s required to complete a property transfer process.  The […]

TOP FOUR CHEAPEST PLACES TO LIVE IN ABUJA

In this post, we shall talk about the top four cheapest places to live in Abuja based on the cost of rent in these places. The metropolitan city of Abuja doubles as the Capital of Nigeria. It is known as the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and houses the Presidential Villa and the National Assembly. Many government offices, […]

1 2 3

Compare

× How can we help you?

Enter your keyword